- Lightweight, skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping
- Additional 1 Inch cantilever forward design to provide additional eye relief
- Places your optic at the Ideal Height for MSR and similar platforms
- Dual 0.5in tactical nut attachment, 65 in/lb. of torque is recommended
Designed to have the "Ideal Height" for Modern Sporting Rifles, the XSKEL places the optic at the proper height and forward position on the platforms. Skeletonized design along with steel hardware and threaded inserts provides a lightweight and rigid mounting platform.
This Gen II Edition has all the features you need. The XSKEL Mount offers a lightweight scope mounting solution for your MSR style firearm with the same durable, return to zero reputation that you've come to expect from Warne. This mount is CNC precision machined from 6061 aluminum and we've been able to reduce the weight by utilizing a skeletonized body and ring caps. The XSKEL provides 2 inches of forward cantilever and a 1 piece side clamp design for additional strength. The extra cantilever provides proper eye relief when using scopes with large eye boxes and will give extra space behind the mount for accessories like the Warne A645 45? side mount adapter.