- 7.62mm/.30cal/.300BLK caliber or smaller applications
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 6AL-4V Titanium
- Bead blasted for a matte finish
- Threaded 5/8x24 TPI for common applications
- Product of Idaho, Made in The USA
The 2A Armament X3 7.62mm/.300BLK 5/8x24 TPI Titanium Compensator (2A-TICOMP-X3) is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system. The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise.
This gives the shooter the ability to decrease the time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The X3 Titanium is made from 6AL-4V Titanium and represents a lightweight mounting solution for .30 cal and smaller applications.
|Thread Pitch||5/8x24 TPI|