- Allows for quick attachment of 3 rails to forward end of AR15, M4 and M16 rifles
- Can attach 2 accessories to upper forearm and 1 to bottom rail
- No modifications required
- Polymer construction
- Lightweight and durable
- Can be reversed to have one rail on top with 2 below
- Locks securely into place using holes in standard forend
- Available in Tactical Black only
The B-Square RK-M4 Fore End Rail Mount Accessory is designed for use on assault rifles. It allows for quickly attaching three rails to the forward end of an AR-15, M4 or M-16 rifle without removal or modification of the existing forearm.
Two acessories can attach on the upper forearm and one accessory to the bottom rail. This includes lights, lasers, IR, cameras, bipods, or forward grips. It features a 45 degree offset on the upper rail mounts to allow for clearance for an illumination device such as a flashlight or laser, without interference with the front sight.
The B-Square RK-M4 Forend Rail Mount provides a comfortable grip on the existing forearm surface as it does not cover the entire forearm. The polymeric design eliminates the sharp points and edges typically found on metallic rail attachments. Injection molded polymer is lightweight and economical, costing a fraction of a metal Picatinny forearm.