- Intended for long guns
- Wheels with easy rolling ball bearings
- Hermetic closure thanks to the gasket
- Double lever anti-pry locks
- Reinforced hinges with anti-corrosion metal pin
- Manual pressurization valve
- Made in Italy
The Beretta Explorer Red Line Universal Case is a resistant medium-sized tactical case for long guns. It has wheels with easy rolling ball bearings. This case is equipped with reinforced details located on corners and hinges that keep things inside dry. The Explorer case is hermetic because of the gasket that allows you be sure about safety of your belongings.
|External Dimensions, in||46.8" x 16.4" x 6.3"|
|Internal Dimensions, in||44.7" x 13.7" x 5.3"|
|Internal Depth, in||Total: 5.3"
divided as follows: 1.6" lid and 3.7" of case
|Working Temperature||-33°C / + 90°C (-27.4°F / +194°F)|
|Weight, lbs||19.4 (only case + sponge)|