- The Honor Hat is made in Richardson 112 Trucker style with a mesh paneling
- The outdoor cap is complemented with a distressed leather Trident logo patch on the front
- This Beretta hat features breathable mesh back panels, that offer increased airflow
- The cap features a velcro-adjustable back strap for a customized fit, ensuring a comfortable fit across a variety of head sizes
- The lightweight cap helps keep your head cool and dry quickly when moving fast
- The structured crown is paired with a slightly curved visor for protection from the elements, it shades and cools on warmer days
- The Beretta cap is presented in two color variations to make a great addition to your favorite outdoor combination
- Whether you're on the hunt, at the range, fishing, or hanging with the guys, this Honor trucker hat is a great choice
- A cotton twill durable texture has a light, unobtrusive sheen to it
The BERETTA Honor Trucker Hat is a men's outdoor trucker hat with a distressed leather patch with Trident logo detail on the front. The technical cap features a mesh back and a snap-back adjustable closure for a customized fit. Whether you're on the hunt, at the range, fishing, or hanging with the guys, this cap is a great choice.
To complete the ideal equipment for shooting, hunting, or for your days out, Beretta offers a selection of hats from the technical and performing ones to the more traditional in materials and design. Baseball tops are made of cotton or polyester materials to enable the texture to wick dampness from the forehead and head.
THE TRIDENT STORY - what does the Beretta logo mean?
The poet, writer, director, mariner, and journalist Gabriele D'Annunzio developed this graphic design to symbolize the will to get things done. The encircled arrows represent the three shots fired by a battleship that engages a potential enemy: the arrow on the left represents the first warning shot, fired at the ship's stern; the arrow on the right represents the second warning shot, fired at the ship's bow. The central arrow is the last round fired when the ship doesn't yield: this one is aimed at the ship itself. The logo was dubbed "Dare In Brocca" or "hit the target."