- Passive retention detent screw
- Epoch Auto Lock thumb release (patent pending)
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard and Ejection-Port Lock
- Fits popular lights (TLR-1, TLR-2, X300)
- Reinforces full master grip
- No snaps or hoods to accidentally open
- Includes innovative Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop
- Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
- Fits all Blackhawk injection-molded platforms
- Black Finish
The Epoch Level 3 Holster offers three levels of weapon retention for total security on duty, ensuring that your sidearm remains in its holster until you choose to draw it. The innovative retention system doesn't rely on snaps or hoods that can be accidentally opened. Instead, it locks into the pistol's ejection port, keeping it firmly in place automatically when you holster your weapon. The thumb-activated Pivot Guard allows a smooth, natural draw and is designed to prevent accidental closures.
The Epoch comes with a Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop, and is also compatible with the mid-ride and high-ride loops, sold separately. It also fits several popular models of Blackhawk under-barrel light, including the TLR-1, TLR-2 and X300.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Weapon||For Glock 17/22/31|