- Serpa Auto Lock release
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Includes unique Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop to attach to belt without unthreading other gear
- Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
- Fits all Blackhawk injection-molded platforms
- Black Finish
The BLACKHAWK SERPA Level 2 Duty Belt Holster, Sig 220, RH, Black (44H006BK-R) based on popular SERPA Tactical Holster that has passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA Auto Lock release. This jacket-slot belt-loop version gives both the tactical operative and patrol officer the option of SERPA's retention and speed in a duty-style holster.
Its features reduced gun profile supports community friendly look, full-length holster body, reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique for undercover, tactical, and duty. Whether worn as part of your duty rig or as a belt-mounted holster for tactical use, you get the same great SERPA technology with this Level 2 duty holster.
|Weapon||Sig 220/225/226/228/229 with or without Rails|