- Lightweight Vision barrel with black aluminum sleeve featuring snow-capped mountain cuts
- Robin Egg Blue Cerakote finish on inner steel barrel simulates sky over mountain peaks
- 1/2"-28 suppressor-ready threads
- Removable muzzle brake
- Picatinny optics rail
- Black G-10 grips with mountain motif
- 16-click adjustable Pro-Target rear sight with white outline
- TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug
The BROWNING Buck Mark Plus Vision Mountain Pistol leads the industry in quality, reliability, accuracy and variety. It starts out as a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark comes ready for fun straight from the box.
The slide features built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. Its convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand. A 16-click per revolution adjustable Pro-Target sight is standard. This sight provides a finer range of adjustment over the industry's standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
The Buck Mark pistol also features a large, manual thumb safety, mag release adjacent to the trigger guard, and light, crisp trigger. This Plus model features a Vision barrel with a black aluminum sleeve with snow-capped mountain cuts, Robin Egg Blue Cerakote finish on its inner barrel. It also has Picatinny rail, G-10 grip, and is suppressor ready.
|Barrel Length, in||5.87"|
|Barrel Type||Vision Treaded|
|Front Sight||TruGlo Fiber Optic|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable Pro-Target|
|Sight Radius, in||8.25"|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Overall Length, in||9.9"|