- Longer choke taper inside Invector-Plus choke tubes for use with back-bored barrels
- Stainless steel barstock is heat treated prior to machining
- Titanium nitride surface 72HRC hardness for excellent wear and reduced plastic buildup
- Absolutely perfect concentricity for superior patterning
- Extends beyond the barrel for easy removal and installation
The Gold Standard for choke tubes. What makes it different? First... the longer choke taper inside Browning Diana Grade Invector-Plus Choke Tubes improves pattern performance. These tubes are for use with back-bored barrels on 12 gauge shotguns. But they offer a superior construction from stainless steel bar stock that is heat treated prior to machining. The use of a titanium nitride surface with 72HRC hardness provides excellent wear and reduced plastic buildup. And they look very, very good on the muzzle end of your Browning Citori.
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Choke Pattern Percentage||55%-85%|