- Stiffer, heavier, full-diameter receiver; Stainless steel, fluted heavy sporter barrel for long-range accuracy
- Target DLX Trigger has an adjustment range of 2 to 3.3 pounds and comes factory set at 2.5 pounds
- Xtra Capacity Magazine System includes one MDT 10-round polymer box magazine; Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 76%
- Max composite stock with vertical grip and height-adjustable comb; Extended bolt handle reduces opening forces
- 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail secured to the receiver with four oversize 8-40 screws and a steel pin
- Should the barrel need to be replaced, the recoil lug is pinned to the receiver to ensure perfect orientation
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber
- Short 60 degrees bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Inflex Recoil Pad
The Browning X-Bolt Target Lite Max Bolt-Action Rifle optimized for long-range target shooting and competition. Features include a stiffer, heavier receiver, fluted stainless steel sporter weight barrel with Recoil Hawg muzzle brake on 5/8"-24 suppressor-ready threads, adjustable Target DLX trigger, extended bolt handle and adjustable MAX composite stock.
With long-range rifle competitions popping up across the country, shooters are putting their equipment through the paces like never before and enjoying the satisfaction when a rifle, optics, ammunition and personal performance come together. One of the biggest competitions is the National Rifle League Production Class. Here, shooters are limited in weight and the modifications they can make to their rifle. Thus, the out of the box features and accuracy of their rifle are paramount. Fortunately for competitors, winning is a specialty of Browning and Browning's developed the X-Bolt Target Lite MAX.
The foundation of this rifle is a stiffer, heavier, full-diameter receiver that helps stabilize the rifle. An alignment flat is machined into the receiver to aid in scope alignment/leveling. The recoil lug is pinned to the receiver to ensure perfect orientation if the barrel needs to be replaced. The included 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail is held in place with four oversize 8-40 screws and an additional steel pin that secures the rail to the receiver.
X-Bolt Target rifles feature the Xtra Capacity Magazine System that utilizes popular Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) pattern magazines. X-Bolt Target rifles ship with one MDT 10-round polymer box magazine.
The patent-pending Browning Target DLX Trigger brings the light touch you need for accurate shooting. This three-lever design has zero creep, zero take-up, zero overtravel and a glass-like break. The Target DLX is adjustable with a range of 2 to 3.3 pounds and comes factory set at 2.5 lbs.
|Action Length||Short Action|
|Barrel Finish||Satin Gray|
|Receiver Finish||Matte Blued|
|Barrel Contour||Heavy Sporter|
|Recoil Pad||Inflex 2, Large|
|Pistol Grip Cap||None|
|Checkering||Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs||2, Picatinny Rail|
|Trigger Finish||Gold Plated|
|Bolt Slide Finish||Matte Black Cerakote|
|Magazine Type||Extra Capacity|
|Trigger Guard Material||Alloy|
|Trigger Guard Engraving||Buck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate Material||Composite|
|Drilled and Tapped for Scope||Yes|
|Drop at Comb||Adjustable|
|Drop at Heel||Adjustable|
|Length of Pull, in||13 3/4"|
|Barrel Length, in||26"|
|Overall Length, in||46 13/100"|
|Weight||9 lbs 2 oz|