- Includes a Burris FastFire III 8-MOA red dot sight and a SpeedBead mount that secures the optic between the receiver and rear stock
- Compatible with Shotgun: Remington 1100/1187
- 1x magnification allows for both-eyes-open shooting, good for situational awareness and target acquisition
- Red 8-MOA dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- The shotgun mounting system is the only red dot sighting solution for shotguns
- Mounts low, aligning the red dot low and just above the bore; keeps the center of the optic directly in line with the rib
- The target and red dot stay in focus without the shooter lifting his head unnaturally
- The compact, lightweight design won't affect the firearm's balance or handling
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Shockproof construction stands up to years of punishing recoil
The BURRIS Speed Bead, Remington 1100, 1187 (300248) handles many of the factors that make wingshooters miss, and turns poor shooters into good shooters and good shooters into great ones.
Shooting instructors emphasize the importance of proper stock-to-shoulder fit and mounting the shotgun into exactly the same position every shot. Maintaining proper form on the trap range is one thing. Maintaining it in the real world of flushing pheasants, quail, grouse, and fast-flying waterfowl is another.
With the Burris SpeedBead System, both the target and the red dot remain in focus. The optics and their position on the sight plane eliminate the need for perfect left/right, up/down head position for an accurate shot.
The innovative mount puts the center of the optic directly in line with the ventilated rib, so altering your shooting style is not necessary. And with 3-1/2 inches to 4-1/2 inches of eye relief, there is absolutely no worry about your eyebrow running into the sight nor any interference with your hand gripping the shotgun.
Should the common CR-2032 five year battery ever fail, you can revert to your front bead without visual obstruction. For a better view on rising targets, there are 1/8" and 1/4" risers available.
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||21x15|
|Click Value||1 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||86 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||115 MOA|
|Reticle||FastFire 8-MOA Dot|