- Made for 20ga. Remington 870 shotgun
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet
- Includes a 3 slot rail which is great for mounting a light or laser
- Includes a built in non rotational sling swivel cup for QD PB sling swivels
- Will fit magazine tubes with a .875" diameter
- Comes with all wrenches and 3M polyurethane no slip grip pads to protect your finish
- Mil Spec hard coat anodized Black Finish
The CDM Gear Barrel and Magazine Tube (BMT) clamp is now made for your 20ga. Remington 870 shotgun. Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet and mil spec hard coat anodized. It includes a 3 slot rail which is great for mounting a light or laser. Also included is a built in sling swivel mounting point for push button quick detach sling swivels with detents at 90 degrees to each other so your sling won't get wrapped around. This clamp will fit magazine tubes with a .875" diameter. Also included are 4, super thin, self sticking polyurethane protective pads that help protect from scratches and movement under recoil.