- Kydex shell enables easy re-holster
- Features two-ply leather backing for superior comfort
- Interchangeable Kydex shells allow for carry of multiple guns with one holster
- Ride-height-adjustable clip maximizes master grip
- Holster comes with 1.5" belt clip
- Comp-Tac Kick keeps pistol grip tucked against body
- Retention screws allow for perfect holster retention adjustment
The Comp-Tac eV2 Max Hybrid Holster is a hybrid, appendix inside-the-waistband (AIWB) holster designed to be so comfortable you forget you are wearing it. This Hybrid Holster is a combination of a leather backing that sits against the skin, with a Kydex shell that holds the gun in the front. The Kydex shell minimizes the collapse of the holster after draw, improving the ease of re-holster when compared to all leather IWB holsters.
The two-ply leather backing was specifically designed to maximize the comfort of the holster by placing smooth leather against your skin, rather than hard plastic or metal hardware. With many features made for concealability and functionality, the eV2 is a comfortable, concealable, ready-to-use variation for those who love the appendix carry position.
|Type Holster||Hybrid, Appendix IWB|
|Belt Clip, in||1.5"|