- All Kydex OWB Holster - Perfect for use in Competitive Shooting Sports
- (3) Mount Options included- Belt Mount, Paddle Mount, Drop Offset Piece
- Cant Adjustable
- Belt Width Adjustable; 1.5" or 2"
- Retention Adjustment - Allows Customer to Tighten or Loose Holster Hold on Firearm
- Basket Weave finish imprinted into Kydex
The COMP-TAC International Basket Weave OWB Kydex Holster is an outside the waistband holster with a modular mounting design giving the user 16 holster options in 1. Designed to be worn at 3:00 this holster is perfect for competition shooting, concealed carry, duty gear or general range use.
The International's all-Kydex body provides a rigid material that is custom fit to each firearm and maintains its shape even with the pistol un-holstered. The smooth, low friction surface allows for a fast draw and easy one-handed re-holstering of the firearm. The all-Kydex body will not bend or stretch over time and is impervious to sweat and solvents. The raised lettering on the front of the holster specifies the make and model your holster accommodates, so you will never forget what gun it goes with.
Mounting Configurations: The International comes set up as a Belt Holster. The two additional mounting options (paddle mount and drop-offset piece) will be included in the package at no extra charge!
- Belt Mount: The Belt mount is the most popular holster among competition shooters, a secure hold that is designed with a curve to fit comfortably on the hip. The Belt Mount will accommodate either a 1.5" or 2" wide belt. Once belt width is widened to 2" it cannot be changed back.
- Paddle Mount: The Paddle Mount is the answer to anyone who wears many different styles of pants. You no longer will have trouble feeding the holster around your belt loops. The paddle slips over the belt and inside the waistband for a comfortable, secure fit that is quick and easy to put on or take off. With vents in the paddle portion this is a cool and comfortable option.
- Drop-Offset: Comp-Tac has worked for years on the best way to fit each person's shape and size. The drop offset is the answer. The Drop-Offset piece is specifically designed to help set the pistol away from the body and drop it to a lower position for a more comfortable draw. Designed with a cross brace to keep stable during the draw, the Drop-Offset is ideal for lady shooters whose waist and hip measurements may make proper holster fit a challenge.
Cant: The holster is designed with 8 mounting holes which allow it to be configured for a straight/speed draw, an FBI cant, or a cross draw rearward cant. Easily changeable, the holster is compatible with many mounting systems offered by other holster manufacturers.
Belt Width: Mounting hardware will accommodate a 1.5" or 2" belt width, once the adjustment tab has been removed it cannot be reattached.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.