- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 16" S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Handguard: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Charging Handle: Grip-N-Rip Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles and Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock and Pistol Grip: Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 300 Rifle finished in Mil Spec + Cerakote has all the same modularity and functionality as the popular V11 Carbine, but was built to accommodate the versatile .300 Blackout cartridge. This caliber offers projectiles with increased bullet weight which substantially increases its effectiveness on target all while reducing felt recoil to the operator. The DDM4V11 300 features a free-floating Cold Hammer Forged, 16" S2W barrel with 1:8 twist and carbine-length gas system - tuned to reliably cycle a wide range of 300 Blackout cartridges.
The V11 features the KeyMod attachment system integrated into the SLiM RAIL 15.0, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from a Daniel Defense product. The longer 15" rail features an uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachments at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, ensuring plenty of real estate for optics and accessories. It also allows maximum sight radius, for more accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights, and provides operators with the option to extend the support hand out closer to the muzzle in order to drive the gun more precisely and help prevent over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. Daniel Defense's rugged Buttstock and Pistol Grip provide the comfort and ergonomics needed for optimal control.
The V11 300 is designed to be shot suppressed and un-suppressed utilizing various types of supersonic and subsonic ammunition. The use of a suppressor is recommended for optimal performance with subsonic ammunition.
|Caliber||.300 AAC Blackout|
|Barrel Length, in||16"|
|Barrel Profile||S2W (Strength-to-Weight)|
|Magazine Capacity, rds||32|
|Muzzle Thread||5/8x24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|