- 1 MOA center dot
- Compact design and side button operation consume minimal rail space
- Multiple brightness settings with both standard and night vision modes offering quick adjustability
- Night vision brightness settings are undetectable by enemy night-vision surveillance systems and promote ultimate clarity in complete darkness
- Non-reflective sight window and holographic reticle are visible only to you, the shooter; no mirrored or metal-coated surfaces to give away your position
- 7mm raised quick detach base for lower 1/3 iron sight co-witness
The EOTECH EXPS3-1 1 MOA Dot Reticle Holographic Wepon Sight is a professional-grade holographic weapon sight that offers true two eyes open shooting, night vision compatibility, and a 7mm raised quick detach base for lower 1/3 iron sight co-witness.
The EXPS3-1 features the EOTECH One Dot Reticle with a 1 MOA dot that provides a bright aiming point, making it ideal for close-quarter engagements with fast-moving targets. With 20 brightness settings and a night vision mode with 10 additional settings, the EXPS3-1 holographic weapon sight can easily accommodate any situation.
Built to withstand the toughest environments, the Eotech Holographic Wepon Sight is made from high-quality materials and comes equipped with an aluminum hood, quick-detach lever, on/off brightness adjustment switches, and a night vision switch. It is powered by one CR123 battery and offers a continuous battery life of 1,000 hours at the nominal setting 12.
Included with the EXPS3-1 is a quick-start guide, CR123 battery, and protective case. It is a great choice for professionals who demand the best in performance and reliability.
|Adjustment Click Value||0.5 MOA|
|Battery Life||1000 Hours|
|Weater Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Water Resistant Mark||10m|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 60°C|