- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Slipstream tip's patented hollow-core design initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than other polymer tips
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
Hunting at long range requires an extremely accurate bullet that still expands, holds together and penetrates deep. That's why Federal developed the FEDERAL Premium Edge TLR Rife Ammo. It uses the exclusive Slipstream polymer tip to initiate expansion at long distances. The patented hollow-core design initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than other polymer tips.
At close range, the bullet's copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for consistent, lethal penetration. Its long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient and AccuChannel groove technology improves accuracy across a variety of different rifles.
|Bullet Weight||175 Grains|
|Bullet Type||Edge TLR|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||2600|
|Ballistic Coefficient G7||.266|
|Bullet Length, in||1.466"|
|Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity||1400|