- 7075 T6 Aluminum construction
- Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodize finish
- 1/2x28 direct thread adapter included
- Patented HEDP baffle stack (user serviceable)
- 3/16" thick neoprene rubber wipe included
- Engineered to accommodate 3-lug kit and Taper Mount interfaces (sold separately)
The Griffin Armament Resistance 22M Suppressor is constructed from 7075 T6 Aluminum and features a fully user-serviceable patented HEDP baffle stack. Trademark Griffin Armament accessory modularity allows for a wide variety of mounting options beyond the included 1/2x28 direct thread adapter.
Additional features like a wipe compatible end cap and a 1.375" OD (traditionally seen in pistol silencers) give the Resistance 22M class leading performance across the spectrum of rimfire calibers and even supports a sporting use rating for .223 Remington.
The Resistance 22 Modular supports 3-lug with the use of the Griffin 3-Lug Kit (which is compatible with the Optimus series, Revolution series and Resistance series suppressors). Taper Mounts can also be used with the Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield.
Resistance 22M includes: Tube body, End cap and neoprene wipe w/spacer, 5 baffles, 1/2x28 direct thread mount, Revolution wrench, 2" fender washer, manual, and microfiber pouch.
NOTE: 3-Lug Kit and Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield as well as Griffin Taper Mounts are sold separately.