- AIS technology (Accessory Interface Suite) Allowing the user to mount accessories wherever they desire
- RTO accessory support (ability to mount Rapid Transition Optic plates to the system for a 40deg. co-witness to the primary optic)
- Ambidextrous support
- Unibody construction
- 12 (qty), 8-40 T15 fasteners for ring clamping
- 4 (qty), 10-32 fiber lock patched T15 fasteners for rail clamping
- Individually probed during the manufacturing process for peerless dimensional consistency
- Stanag 4694 Compliant attachment, for precise return to zero
- Type 3 milspec hardcoat anodizing; 6061 T6 aluminum
- Utility patented to support future technology development in the electro-optics industry; Made in the USA
Griffin Armament is a company founded by two Army Infantry sniper qualified combat veterans. Although Griffin is best known for its signature reducing sound suppressors, which are also coveted sniper tools, founders Austin and Evan have combined their lifelong passion for precision rifle shooting, and nearly a decade of notable research and development into a new product line, The Superior Precision Rifle Modular Mounts (SPRM).
Griffin Armament SPRM Cantilever Mounts allow the incorporation of the Accessory Interface Suite (AIS) of products, which brings ambidextrous modularity and universal accessory support to the precision optics mount marketplace. The unique patented design splits the rings on two parallel but offset planes allowing accessories to be mounted on 5 AIS mounting surfaces. This system affords left and right sides, left and right 45-degree surfaces, as well as the top surface to be used for accessory interfaces. The Griffin SPRM Mounts bring unsurpassed flexibility and utility to the discriminating user. Left-handed or right-handed shooters are equally supported with the SPRM Mounts and accessories.
A heavy emphasis on anatomically correct positioning of optics was placed on AIS products, leading to the development of the Rapid Transition Optics plates. RTO plates position secondary non-magnified optics on optical centerline relationship with the stock comb for comfortable, rapid, targeting with a simple roll of the host firearm. These plates currently support: Aimpoint Acro, T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp m5, Sig Romeo, Vortex Spark, Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun HE507C HS407C, HS508C, Leupold Deltapoint, J point, Optima, Dr optic, Meopta, Insight microdot, Burris Fastfire, vortex venom, and viper, CMORE STS, RTS, STS2, and vortex razor. Picatinny RTO plates are also offered.
|Material||6061 T6 Aluminum|
|Finish||Type 3 Milspec Hardcoat Anodizing|