- These top-grade products are expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer fusion of well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship
- The 3/4in clamp kit is best served on limbs that range in width from 0.75" to 0.65", while 5.8in clamp kit is served on limbs that range in width from 0.625" to 0.5"
- The 1in clamp is best served on limbs that range in width from 0.85" to 1.0
- These clamp attacments work with the VersaRest as well as other manufacturers' limb actuated style rests
- The 1" & 3/4" clamps are designed to be low weight and low profile, yet still serve as a true mechanical attachment mechanisms for the dampening coil and cord to your rest
- The 5/8" limb clamp was specifically designed for the narrower split limb compound bows and can be used on single limb bows in some instances
- The dampening coil prevents the cord from stretching, acts as a shock absorber when the shot is fired and manages the launcher rebound
- It is mounted to the lower clamp via a separate mounting screw
Designed with extraordinary detail and unparalleled craftsmanship, these clamp assembly kits will bring your archery game to the next level. The products ensure precise performance, peerless quality, and dependable service. Boasting the functional, user-friendly design, they will become an indispensable ally in your archery activities. Low weight low profile, limb clamp attachments are a true mechanical attachment mechanism for the dampening coil and cord to any limb driven rest. The dampening coil prevents the cord from stretching, acts as a shock absorber when the shot is fired and manages the launcher rebound.