- Handsome fixed blade knife for field dressing and game prep by KA-BAR
- Relatively small gut hook blade made from DIN 1.4116 stainless steel and hollow ground
- Comfortable leather handle with shallow finger grooves
- Straight edge blade with large gut/game hook and satin finish
- Brass hand guard and butt cap keeps hands protected
- Comes with a tough leather sheath
The KA-BAR Game Hook Fixed Blade Knife is a highly specialized knife designed for cleaning and dressing game in the field. This large Ka-Bar knife features a sharp, plain edge blade crafted from DIN 1.4116 stainless steel and built with a large gut hook, which makes it easier to prepare game without puncturing vital organs.
The Game Hook Knife uses a classically styled leather handle with subtle finger grooves to give you improved control over the knife, and its brass butt cap and finger guard add a sophisticated shine to the knife. For a sharp straight edge, fixed blade knife with a massive gut hook, choose the Ka-Bar Game Hook Fixed Blade Knife.
|Application||Hunting, Field Dressing|
|Blade Edge||Plain Edge|
|Blade Length, in||3.25"|
|Blade Thickness, in||0.113"|
|Blade Shape||Gut Hook|
|Blade Steel||DIN 1.4116 Stainless Steel|
|Butt Cap/Guard Material||Brass|
|Overall Length, in||7.25"|