- "Flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Ambidextrous assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily
- A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- On the edge is a high-carbon, high-chromium D2 steel capable of taking and holding an incredible edge
- On the spine is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N
- Handle of pure stainless steel
- Pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard
- Made In The USA
The famous Kershaw Leek just got better with their BlackWash blade finish! This blade finish gives this Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well-worn jeans.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife without being too big, and the slim design makes it easy to carry. Its razor-sharp blade is constructed of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N, meaning your blade will be able to take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
The blade is a modified drop-point, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.
|Blade Length, in||3"|
|Blade Material||Sandvik 14c28N|
|Handle||6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum|
|Closed Length, in||4"|
|Overall Length, in||7"|
|Safety||Frame Lock, Tip-Lock Slider|
|SpeedSafe Assisted Open||Yes|
|Pocket Clip||Reversible (Right, Tip-up/Tip-down)|