- Features SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast, easy one-handed opening
- High-performance stainless steel blade
- New color - anodized aluminum handle scales
- Liner lock and safety tip lock secures blade
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening.
The 1660RDBLK Leek features a black finished blade and a red anodized aluminum handle.
The Kershaw Leek is one of the sleekest and most popular assisted opening knives ever produced. It features Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe technology. Give the ambidextrous thumb-stud a push and the knife takes over opening the blade the rest of the way. This is an ideal one-handed opener with a reversible pocket clip and a tip safety lock so the blade won't fire by accident.
|Overall Length, in||7"|
|Blade Length, in||3"|
|Blade Material||Sandvik 14C28N|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||410 Steel|
|Pocket Clip||Tip-Down, Tip-Up|
|Opener||Flipper, Thumb Stud|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|