- Accuracy: Allows every projectile fired to have an even dispersion of pressure as it travels through the bore. Thus, providing superior system accuracy and minimal POI (Point of Impact) Shift
- Reduced Flash: Utilizes a technology mixture of KGM's patented baffle stack, and their proprietary material coating of all internal parts to allow for the lowest possible flash signature
- Recoil Reduction: Feature KGM's APEC (Adjustable Port End Cap). This allows for maximum recoil reduction regardless of system's caliber or configuration
- Gas Optimization: KGM Suppressors Integrated Gas Flow (IGFTM) designs eliminates over-gassing and decreases toxic gasses to the shooter
- Sound Reduction: Significantly reduces impulse noise levels. Allowing end-users to perform at the highest level, while protecting from hearing loss
- Mounting Solution: Features the industry standard 1.375-24 or ASR Thread pitch
When sound, accuracy, weight and performance are paramount, the KGM TECHNOLOGIES R-30K Rifle Suppressor is the answer to those needs.
KGM Suppressors are engineered to enhance or maintain the host weapon system accuracy. Their patented gas flow pathing enhances stability of every round passing through the suppressor. This reduces point of impact shift and improves precision of the host weapon system.
KGM Suppressors utilize a stoichiometric design to ensure the flash is contained within the suppressor, providing little to no flash when firing the weapon in both the visible and other spectrums.
KGM Suppressors employ the patented Adjustable Port End Cap (APECTM). The APECTM sheers the energy of the high-pressure gases, reducing the recoil of the weapon system. Users can tune the APEC to tailor the recoil reduction, enabling the shooter to stay on target. Additionally, the KGM APEC allows for lower system backpressure. Allowing weapon systems to run better, smoother, for longer.
KGM Suppressors Integrated Gas Flow (IGFTM) designs eliminates over-gassing and decreases toxic gasses to the shooter.
KGM Suppressors not only significantly reduce the sound and pressure to the shooter, but also modify the tonal characteristics of the weapon. This reduced and modified downrange signature, significantly enhances combat effectiveness.
|Overall Length (with Direct Thread), in||5.8"|
|Weight (with Direct Thread), oz||9|
|Compatible Calibers||.223 Rem - 300 Norma|
|Optimized Calibers||.300 Blk - 7.62x39|
|Material Construction||Grade 5 Titanium Baffle Stack
Grade 9 Titanium Tube