- Rugged, rubberized body is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Thermal Sensor: 206x156
- Detection Distance: 300 yards 20 Degree Field of View
- Frame Rate: >15 Hz
- Flashlight: Variable powered 300 lumen LED
- Display: 2.4" LCD
- User Interface: 3 Button navigation
- Color Palettes: 8 Selectable options
- Includes: Wrist lanyard, USB cable, Micro SD card
- Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the United States and backed by the Leupold 5-Year Electronics Warranty
The Leupold LTO-Quest is an advanced, handheld thermal imager with a camera and built-in 300-lumen variable power flashlight. The LTO-Quest is an extremely useful and versatile tool for big game hunting that can prevent you from spooking game as you approach your stand in the dark, or enable you to recover downed animals. The Leupold LTO-Quest Thermal Imager uses a 206x156 thermal sensor with a 20° field of view to detect heat signatures up to 300 yards using one if its 8 color palettes. The fixed-focused camera takes over 2,000 images on the included micro SD card. The 2.4" LCD display operates with 3 navigation buttons. A USB port is used to charge the internal, rechargeable battery, and download images. The lightweight, compact unit carries easily in a pocket or daypack.