- Desert Eagle 1911
- 10mm Auto caliber; Single-action, Semi-automatic
- Full size
- 5" barrel
- Skeletonized hammer
- Extended magazine release
- Sights: High profile sculptured rear sight, Drift adjustable for windage, Dovetailed front sight blade with horizontal serrations
- Extended thumb safety
- Checkered, flat mainspring housing made from aluminum
- Magazines: Ships with two magazines, 8 rounds; Finish: Matte Black
The Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 "G" 10mm Pistols (DE1911G10) are machined to aerospace tolerances, delivering accuracy that will match any custom gun. "G" models feature a 5" barrel length, G-10 grips, light triggers with zero creep, and a stainless beavertail grip safety. They are shipped with two magazines with extended base pads. The frame is precision cast and machined from high quality steel (aluminum, 3" model) and the slide is machined from solid billets of steel then finished in a matte black or matte stainless.
The Desert Eagle 1911 comes loaded with outstanding features that would cost extra from a custom gunsmith. Some of these features include a high-ride beavertail grip safety, extended magazine release, aluminum trigger with an overtravel stop, stainless steel full-length guide rod, extended thumb safety, enlarged ejection port, beveled magazine well and G10 grips held in place by stainless steel hex screws.
|Capacity||8 + 1 Rd|
|Barrel Length, in||5.01"|
|Slide Width, in||1.28"|