- Simple Reticle Design, First Focal Plane
- 1/4 MOA / Click Impact Point Correction
- Large 34mm Diameter Maintube
- 110 MOA Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Wide & powerful 5-30x zoom magnification is ideally suited for long-range shooting and hunting
- MeoShield coating protects external lens surfaces and resist scratching and abrasion
- 25-foot field of view on 5x, 4-foot on 30x
- First focal plane placement is ideal for long-range precision hunting and shooting
- Traditional duplex crosshair design
- Long thick outer posts with thin center hairs
The Meopta 5-30x56 MeoPro Optika 6 ED FFP Riflescope combines extra low-dispersion optical glass with a simple yet effective reticle design and an easy-to-use exposed elevation turret to produce a scope that is optimized for extreme long-range hunting and competition shooting in all light conditions-from the pre-dawn hours through the day and into late dusk.
Its powerful and broad zoom magnification range allows you to scan wide swaths of terrain for targets on low power with the ability to dial up for positive identification and precise shot placement. A large oversized objective lens provides the immense light gathering ability required to keep views crisp and bright when viewing small targets at extremely long ranges on maximum magnification.
To enhance the view Meopta employs ED glass treated with their proprietary MeoBright multi-coatings to the lenses to maximize light transmission and suppress glare. The combination of objective lens size and glass plus its coatings produce bright and clear high-contrast views with improved color representation. A generous eye relief and wide exit pupil at lower magnifications ensure easy and comfortable use-even in low light.
The turrets feature a precise 1/4 MOA impact point correction with a wide 110 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range, with an exposed zero-stop tactical elevation turret that is ideally suited for fast long-range adjustments in the field. An atypically-large 34mm maintube is employed to provide the space required to make the wide windage and elevation range possible, and the housing is made of aluminum with a scratch-resistant low-reflectivity matte black anodized finish. The housing is also nitrogen filled to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions and temperatures.