- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Red internal display enables easier viewing in any situation
- Large 18mm ocular lens for easy viewing
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Automatic brightness adjustment function fine tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level
- First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject вЂ“ useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background
- Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject вЂ“ useful in wooded areas
- Diopter adjustment function
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Black Finish
The NIKON Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder is the latest example of Nikon changing the game with its innovative rangefinder technology. With an effective range of nearly 2 miles (3,000 yards) on reflective targets, Nikon has tripled the ranging capability compared to the award-winning, image-stabilized laser rangefinder they introduced in 2017. For 2018, Nikon has also added an all-new variable intensity red OLED display that provides either automatic or five selectable brightness levels for maximum contrast against most targets and backgrounds in virtually all lighting conditions. For incline or decline shooting angles, the Monarch 3000 Stabilized is equipped with Nikons ID Technology that takes the angle out of the equation.
Designed for single-handed operation, the Monarch 3000 instantly stabilizes the image you see in the 6x monocular and simultaneously activates the Hyper Read function within for extraordinarily fast, positive measurements.
Employing Nikons Stabilized system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by wind, adrenaline, cold and other hand movements are reduced, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small target is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikons original technologies that are a fusion of vibration reduction and high-performance measurement function.
Nikons advanced ID Technology provides the horizontal distance to the target, even when ranging at various incline or decline shooting angles - up to an incredible +/- 89 degrees (nearly vertical up or down).
Choose between two different ranging modes depending on the situation. First target priority mode allows you to range an object as small as a fence post while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.
|Objective Diameter, mm||21|
|Exit Pupil, mm||3.5|
|Measurement Range, yds||8-3000|
|Increment Reading, yds||1|
|Power Source||1 CR2 Lithium Battery|
|Size (L x W x H), in||3.8" x 1.7" x 2.9"|
|Weight w/o Batteries, oz||6.9|