- All MONARCH binoculars are nitrogen-purged creating a waterproof and fogproof housing
- Wide interpupillary range on all models
- Legendary Nikon ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass Lenses
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating
- Extremely Wide Field of View
- Phase-correction coated prisms
- Smooth central focus knob
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups
- Scratch-resistant coating for outside objective and eyepiece lenses (42mm models)
- Lightweight, Slim Design
Nikon Monarch binoculars are built to satisfy all needs of avid outdoorsmen and women. Monarch binoculars provide ideal optical performance in a compact body.
Why Nikon Monarch?
Fully multicoated eco-glass lenses
Nikon multilayer coatings provide a higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby giving you clearer whites and a sharper, brighter, more natural vision across the entire field of view.
Waterproof and fogproof performance
Nikon Monarch binoculars are Nitrogen-purged and O-Ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance in the wettest conditions.
Durable rubber-armored coating
The binoculars are built to handle any environment, as they have a rubber-armored coating to withstand extreme use and provide a non-slip grip, even in the wettest conditions.
Long Eye Relief
Nikon has manufactured Monarch binoculars with a high-eyepoint design. This provides a full field of view even when the user is wearing eyeglasses.
|Objective Diameter, mm||42|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 1000yds, ft||420|
|Real Angular Field of View, degrees||8°|
|Apparent Angular Field of View, degrees||58.4°|
|Close Focus Distance, ft||8.2|
|Eye Relief, mm||17.1|
|Exit Pupil, mm||5.3|
|Interpupillary Distance, mm||56-72|
|Focusing System||Central Focus|
|Dimensions (L x W), in||5.6" x 5.1"|