- Fully Multicoated Optics with multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces maximizes light transmission, brightness and contrast
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief keeps your brow safe
- 4x Zoom Ratio offers maximum magnification versatility
- 30mm diameter main body tube
- Waterproof O-ring sealed to prevent moisture from entering body
- Shockproof body shrugs off hard recoil and rugged use
- Nitrogen Purged using nitrogen gas for total reliability against thermal shock and internal fogging
- Compatible with Nikon's Spot On Custom Turrets
- Quick Focus Eyepiece has a smooth-turn aluminum ring with rubberized eye guard that allows crisp reticle focus and quick target acquisition
- Side Focus Parallax Adjustment knob allows adjustment without changing shooting position
Monarch M5 - the all-new patriarch of the Nikon hunting riflescope family. Engineered from the inside out to check all the boxes on your long-range riflescope wish list, the NIKON Monarch M5 3-12x42SF Nikoplex Reticle Riflescope (16650) keenly illustrates Nikon's Glass First principle as it pertains to the development of their hunting optics.
The Monarch M5's highly efficient 4x zoom optical system was created specifically to deliver a brighter, sharper, higher contrast sight picture for the times you vitally need it - just as the first vestiges of light appear, and disappear into the darkness together with your prey.
The Monarch M5's rugged and robust 30mm main body tube not only protects the riflescope's optical system - but also increases its internal adjustment range. Low profile turrets and caps are ergonomically shaped to match the riflescope's sleek modern profile, as are its side focus parallax adjustment, zoom ring and ocular focus ring.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||42|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||38.3-9.4|
|Eye Relief, in||3.6-3.4"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||14-3.5|
|Tube Size, mm||30|
|Adjustment Click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Adjustment Range||115 MOA|
|Parallax Setting, yds||50 to Infinity|
|Optical Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Reticle Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane (SFP)|