- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment; System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad; Ultra-lightweight design (1.07-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core, Team Wendy and Crye Helmets; Frame design is suited for Industrial RX lenses; Frame suitable for all face sizes
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical-grade polycarbonate; All lenses feature Oakley High Definition optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB and harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010; Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432A
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions; All lenses feature backside anti-fog coating
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
The Oakley SI Ballistic HNBL Eyewear is an eyewear platform for everyone. The low-profile design and easy lens exchange allows you to seamlessly transition from on-duty to off-duty. HNBL is optimized for performance meeting high impact standards for Mil Spec 32432A and ANSI Z87.1 as well as featuring Prizm Lens Technology. The frame features a lightweight, high-wrap design with thin stem technology and molded icons.
The frame design is also suited for industrial prescription lenses. All sun lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) and meet high mass and high velocity impact requirements. The assortment offers Prizm shooting (tr22 and tr45), Prizm Grey and clear options.
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
|Lens Color||Prizm Tr45 / Prizm Tr22 / Clear|
|Frame Color||Terrain Tan|
|Fit||Regular - High Bridge Fit|
|Light Conditions||Low Light|
|Base Lens Color||Rose|
|Frame Width, mm||139|