- Lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical grade polycarbonate featuring Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Distortion-free optics and 100% UVA/UVB up to 400nm wavelength protection
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions with no influence to contrast or color
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coatings on the inside
- Three-point fit holds lens in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
The Standard Issue Det Cord PPE is perfect Oakley fashion sunglasses. The Industrial Det Cord is "fully-equipped" with its anti-fog coating, comms compatible ear stems, and rubberized unobtanium nosepiece. It is one piece of eyewear that is ready for any situation. In addition, this model meets ANSI Z87.1 (US) safety eyewear standards.