- 100% cotton 2" patches (10) and small slotted tip
- .223 cal/5.56mm bronze bore brush and bore mop with size marked on brush stem
- 30" aircraft grade Memory-Flex cable for proper Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- Small obstruction remover knocks out mud, snow & stuck casings
- T-handle quickly attaches to cable for added comfort
- B.O.N.E. Tool quickly and effectively scrapes carbon from bolt, bolt carrier and firing pin
- .223 cal/5.56mm chamber brush, pin punch, end brush, scraper, straight & bent pick, locking lug scraper, short AP brush and rod handles for more precise cleaning
- Also includes chamber flag, 0.5 fl.oz. Shooter's Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite CLP, microfiber gun cloth & instruction manual
- All items packed neatly in a 4" x 4" x 2.5" soft pack case
- Comes with .223 cal/5.56mm Rifles Ripcord
Compact, lightweight and portable, the OTIS MSR Cleaning System with Ripcord Bore Cleaner is the answer to the proper care & maintenance of AR-style rifles. Made with pride in Lyons Falls, NY, this cleaning kit tackles carbon and fouling in the bore, chamber and bolt carrier group.
The Ripcord delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It's fast, effective and ultra-portable.