- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior) wireless technology enables peer-to-peer headset communication
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and auditory situational awareness
- Water and dust-proof noise-cancelling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced environmental listening modes (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the auditory experience based on specific external conditions.
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Rugged 3M PELTOR Design for trusted performance
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Note downlead cable is not compatible in this Peltor model.
The 3M PELTOR ComTac VI NIB Headset is a reliable, rugged solution you can count on. With noise-canceling microphones, high fidelity speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset provides a premier listening and communicating experience, both in and out of noise. (Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB) Not Push to Talk Comms Capable. Model does not come with downlead cable)
|Manufacturer Part #||MT20H682FB-09N SV||Model||SwatTac VI|
|Accessories||Gel Ear Cushions and ARC||Subcategory||Ear Protection|