- Compatible with Etha 2 (not Etha 2 PAL)
- 2-stage design for close quarter battles (CQB) and carbine loadouts
- Quick release stock mechanism
- Super easy to maintain bolt - eyes and detents
- Lightweight free-floating design (the barrel can still be removed with the EMC kit in place)
- Small and large Stock Adaptors for increased Stock compatibility
- Stock Drop Insert to lower Stock position
- Multiple 9 - 7 and 5 slot Picatinny rail mounting points
- Quick disconnect (QD) sling attachment point
- Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon construction (GRN)
Unlock the potential of your Eclipse Etha 2 Paintball Marker with the EMC (Eclipse Modular Components) Kit. This lightweight free-floating rail mounting kit allows you to adapt your Eclipse Etha2 to virtually any environment and play style.
Along with built in 12 and 6 oclock rails the Etha 2 EMC Kit supports additional 9 - 7 and 5 slot Picatinny rail sections* so you can attach anything from flashlights - red dot sights and cameras to vertical fore grips and stocks to its tough Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) construction.
The ingenious quick release mechanism allows instant access to the key components of your marker in seconds making it super easy to maintain bolt - eyes and detents.
The enhanced 2-stage design allows for unique setups from close quarter battles (CQB) to enhanced carbine loadouts for the ultimate milsim experience.
The front shroud can be removed quickly and easily without tools for lighter more compact loadouts incorporating a 2-stage design allowing for unique setups from close quarter battles (CQB) to enhanced carbine loadouts for the ultimate milsim experience.
Your EMC Kit is ready to take a range of compatible stocks** with its easy to fit quick-release Stock Adaptors. Take full advantage with the Stock Drop Insert that allows you to lower your stock position for improved ergonomics - sighting and target acquisition.
* Attachments and additional rail sections sold separately.
** Compatible with most BT4(TM) / Model 98(TM) style stocks.