- CORDURA 560D Tactical nylon with PU waterproof coating
- YKK AquaGuard water repellant zippers
- Zippered full-length spotting scope pocket
- Stretch mesh panel on an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support
- (3) Zippered organization pockets inside front flap for quick drop down access
- Shock cord organizer with aluminum toggles and daisy chain attachment
- Side stretch pockets for water bottles, shooting sticks or other accessories
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist belt adjustment and large zippered pockets
- Non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps
The Chisos Day Pack is built with Tactical Nylon with waterproof coating and YKK AquaGuard Water Repellant Zippers to keep your gear safe and dry, while plentiful pockets keep it organized and close at hand. A stretch mesh panel over an aluminum frame provides ventilation and support when you are loaded down. A full-length zippered pocket is perfect for protecting your spotting scope. For quick scouting trips, the interior 9" x 5" removable molle pouch can be attached to the removable waist belt for use as a stand-alone Lumbar Pack.
The pack is secured by a wide, heavily padded waist belt with convenient forward pull waist adjustment and large zippered pockets. Heavily padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and load lifter straps help keep the load distributed. Pack straps feature non-slip silicone print inside waist belt and shoulder straps. An integrated buckle straphanger is included to hang the pack from tree limbs or your truck's headrest. Side and bottom compression/mounting straps keep gear from moving around while you are traversing difficult terrain.