- Fits Ruger 10/22
- Feature packed precision stock
- Adjustable length of pull 13" to 14.25" with 25 positions
- Click adjustable cheek riser 1.625" of travel in 25 positions
- Free float barrel channel accepts barrel contours up to .920"
- Ambidextrous gooseneck style stock with palm swell
- Constructed of ProMag's legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced blue polymer
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups, provides rapid addition / removal of sling components
- Forend has an integrated 6 o'clock Picatinny rail with rail cover
- Secure pistol grip storage compartment
The Archangel AAP1022 Precision Stock for the Ruger 10/22 is a feature packed, fully adjustable stock that's perfectly at home on the bench, or in the field. The sleek lines, quality construction, and essential features of this stock let you know immediately that it means business. The click adjustable cheek riser with a 1.625" of travel in 25 positions and adjustable length of pull of 13" - 14.25" with 25 position provides maximum adjustable fit for large shooters, small shooters, and everyone in between.
The ambidextrous gooseneck style stock with palm swells and grooved and textured forend provide superior ergonomics and enhanced weapon control. A integrated Picatinny rail is molded into the bottom of the forend and includes a sliding textured, full length rail cover. The unique flared magwell makes magazine changes quick and easy, especially for extended magazines. The buttstock features an off-hand support hook and a soft rubber recoil pad. The grip features a locking storage compartment, and a flared base. The inlet has been designed to be a snug, drop in fit, for maximum accuracy potential.
The barrel channel will fit and free-float all barrels up to .920" diameter, and features ProMag's patented harmonic pressure device (for those barrels that like a little pressure). The cheek riser can adjust low enough to use the OEM iron sights, and high enough even for large objective scopes. Constructed of ProMag's legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced blue polymer, this stock is tough as nails, will handle a lifetime of hard use. Available in six different colors. 3 pounds. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.