- Hollow point for reliable and predictable expansion
- Sleek Bullet Profile for laser-flat trajectory
- Accu-Groove for decreased fouling and improved accuracy
- Precision heel radius for laser-flat trajectory
- Four "cutting petals" expand to double the bullet's original diameter for long, wide wound channels
Wage war on feral swine with deeper penetration and rapid on-hog expansion. Hog Hammer penetrates even the thickest-skinned wild hogs with a Barnes TSX Bullet at its heart. With all-copper construction for deeper penetration than standard lead-core bullets, it's the toughest expanding bullet on the market, offering near 100% weight-retention on-hog, while expanding rapidly to deliver devastating wound channels.
Hog Hammer utilizes a flash-suppressed propellant for nighttime or low light hunts. Hog Hammer. Full-boar annihilation only Remington can provide.
|Caliber||300 AAC Blackout|
|Bullet Weight||130 Grains|
|Bullet Style||Barnes TSX|
|Case Type||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity||2075 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||1243 ft lbs|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|