- Patented design allows cleaning of lands and grooves with just one pass
- Finish cleaning your firearm up to 15 minutes faster with just one pass compared to using patch after patch
- Designed to pull chamber to muzzle
- Eliminates the need for mops and patches
- Exclusive product made from modern polymers
- 8/32 universal threads
REMINGTON Squeeg-E 7MM/270l (17122)
The Remington Bore Squeeg-E's revolutionary design has avid shooters, hunters, law enforcement and military changing their gun maintenance regimen. New shooters are also rapidly adopting it for its effectiveness and ease of use. In sizes to cover almost any rifle, shotgun or pistol, the rod or cable attached pull-through bore cleaner eliminates the need for ineffective bore patches and cotton mops by ensuring a mirror-clean chamber and barrel in just one pass.
Made from modern polymers, Squeeg-E forms a tight fit seal, the baffles flexing just enough to make contact with the bottom of the lands and grooves to strip out harmful fouling that you've broken up with your bore cleaner and brush. Best used in conjunction with Rem Bronze Bore Brushes and Rem All In Bore Cleaner, Squeeg-E pulls fouling debris in front of the seal, providing unparalleled cleaning ability and significantly reducing the amount of time needed to clean out the barrel. Clean up is also made easier - simply rinse with soap and water and its ready for reuse. Made in USA.