- Match-grade precision drop-in barrel
- CNC-machined from 416R stainless steel billet results in superior corrosion resistence and durability
- Low-temperature vaccum PVD coating creates a durable barrier against wear and tear even in the harshest environments
- BORSLICK Boron Nitride DCD (Dynamic Compound Deposition) inner bore treatment resists heat and carbon buildup
- Target crowned muzzle
- 1:10 Twist / 6 groove rifling
- Individually hand inspected for accuracy
- No gunsmith required
It's no secret that the key to great accuracy is good training. After that, it often comes down to a match-grade barrel. Built from high-quality stainless steel, precision polished, and treated with premium coatings, these barrels rival custom work and deliver the best in accuracy and performance, round after round. Threaded barrels and protectors use 1/2-28 threads for compatibility with after-market accessories like suppressors and compensators.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Firearm Fit||Glock 17 Gen 5|
|Material||416R Stainless Steel|
|Thread Pattern, tpi||1/2"-28|