- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Also includes: sling swivel studs
The innovative RUGER K77/22-VHZ Rifle, 22 Hornet, 24in Barrel, Matte Stainless (7204) has established itself as the perfect rifle for small game hunters, ranchers, and long-range informal "plinkers". It has a solid, heat-treated stainless steel action that features a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90-degree bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy. Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
The K77/22-VHZ rifle boasts all of the technological advancements of the M77 Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine.
|Barrel Length, in||24"|
|Barrel Style||1:14" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||43.25"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.50"|