- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Also includes: sling swivel studs
This innovative RUGER 77/22-RH Rifle, 22 Hornet, 20in Barrel, Blued (7201) established themselves as the perfect rifle for small game hunters, ranchers, and long-range informal "plinkers".
The Ruger 77/22-RH Rifle features a detachable rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges that provide reliable feeding. Its solid, heat-treated stainless steel action has a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy. Also, the Ruger 77/22-RH rifle has three-position safety allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
Offered in a variety of calibers (available in 22 LR, 22 Mag. or 22 Hornet), this Ruger 77/22 Rotary Magazine Rifle can boast all of the technological advancements of the M77 Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine.
|Barrel Length, in||20"|
|Barrel Style||1:14" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||39.25"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.50"|