- Decorative, unfluted cylinder displays a rollmark with a bear and cougar design
- Classic styling and one-piece frame are reminiscent of the old Remington Civil War-era revolvers
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Lightweight and accurate with blade front and notch rear sights
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
The RUGER KSBC-4 Revolver, 22 LR, 4.0in Barrel, Satin Stainless (0913) is different from other single-action revolvers. Smaller, lighter, and based on older Remington single-actions of the 1800's, it has a one-piece cylinder frame that also forms its compact grip. It has been described as "a mechanical jewel" and is the smallest and lightest 22 LR caliber single-action made by Ruger.
Compact and perfectly proportioned for 22 LR caliber ammunition, the KSBC-4 Revolver is easy to carry and fits comfortably in a backpack or tackle box. Fulfilling the ideal of a smaller "kit gun" style 22 LR caliber single-action revolver, it is perfect for hikers, campers, boaters, small game hunters, or just about anyone who needs a dependable 22 LR revolver for the trail.
|Barrel Length, in||4.2"|
|Barrel Style||1:16" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||9"|
|Sights||Front: Blade; Rear: Integral Notch|