- Target forend
- Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges
- Heavy contour cold hammer-forged barrel with target crown results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included)
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Also includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels
RUGER KM77VTBBZ Rifle, 22-250 Rem, 26in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte (17976) is time-tested, bolt-action, special-application rifle at a great value. This rifle features a matte stainless steel finish that resists corrosion.
Its heavy contour, hammer-forged barrel with target crown provides long-range accuracy shot after shot. While, the wide, target forend gives stability on sandbags or other support surfaces. Its greatest value comes from the features that have defined the M77 Mark II family of rifles for the last 20 years.
With a rugged one-piece bolt that has proven to be one of the strongest on the market, integral scope bases which can never shoot loose, and a diagonally angled forend screw that adds accuracy by securely pulling the barreled action down into the handsome, black laminate stock for accurate shooting, the Ruger M77 Mark II Target rifle proves its value as a workhorse in the field and at the range.
|Barrel Length, in||26"|
|Barrel Style||1:14" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||46"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|