- Striker-fired featuring a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting
- Uses all existing LC9 accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1" taller and 1" longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight
- Pro model comes without manual safety and magazine disconnect. Safety features include integrated trigger safety and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber
- Blued, alloy steel barrel
- Also includes: one 7-round magazine; soft case
Ruger lightweight compact pistols are compact, yet powerful. From the perfect backup firearm for law enforcement to licensed carry for personal protection, Ruger lightweight compact pistols are the perfect choice.
The Ruger LC9s Pro has no external manual safety or magazine disconnect. The striker-fired LC9s features a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster shooting and improved accuracy. This pistol provides slim, lightweight and compact personal protection with a blued steel slide, a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame, aggressive checkering and an easily acquired 3-dot sight system. The LC9s fits all LC9 accessories and holsters and is just slightly larger than the Ruger LCP.
|Barrel Length, in||3.12"|
|Barrel Material||Alloy Steel|
|Grip Frame||Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Overall Length, in||6"|