- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included)
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
The RUGER PC Carbine Rifle is created to support ambridextrous or one-handed control with its reversible magazine release and charging handle. As well as interchangable magazine wells for use of Ruger and Glock magazines, this rifle also offers quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for the ease of travel and storage.
The dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens the bolt travel and reduced felt recoil and muzzle rise. The soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Barrel Length, in||16.12"|
|Barrel Feature||Threaded, Fluted|
|Front Sight||Protected Blade|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable Ghost Ring|
|Length of Pull, in||12.62" - 14.12"|
|Receiver Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Receiver Finish||Type III Hard-Coat Anodized Twist|
|Overall Length, in||16.12"|