- .300 AAC Blackout/.308 Winchester / 7.62mm NATO
- 5/8x24 Threaded
- Designed to be used on .750" diameter barrels
- Innovative port design
- Superior reduction in recoil and muzzle rise
- 416R Stainless Steel
- Bead Blasted Natural Finish
- Fits: .300 AAC Blackout/.308 Win/7.62mm NATO barrels Threaded 5/8x24 with a .750" barrel diameter
Seekins M-LOK Rails provide the best Picatinny mounting system for accessories on any M-LOK hand guard. Machined to Seekins Precision renowned accuracy standards from 6061-T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized matte black, these M-LOK Rails feature an alignment stud that prevents unwanted movement. Engraved to show proper mounting direction and designed to be attached without having to remove or reach inside the hand guard, Seekins Precision M-LOK Rails are field adaptable and greatly enhance the versatility of any rifle with M-LOK hand guard.
Field adaptable and easy to install, Seekins aluminum M-LOK Rails are the best way to mount accessories on any M-LOK system hand guard.
|Caliber||.308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout|
|Material||416R Stainless Steel|
|Finish||Bead Blasted Stainless Steel|
|Outer Diameter, in||0.87"|
|Thread||5/8" x 24|