- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable
- 3R and 1M Class Options
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic info including holdover and angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
With the advent of its BDX system, SIG Sauer has revolutionized the long-distance shooting world, and now users can have multiple capabilities in one do-it-all platform with the launch of the SIG Sauer Kilo3000BDX laser rangefinding binoculars.
Equipped with the company's Applied Ballistics Ultralight calculator, the SIG Sauer Kilo3000BDX laser rangefinding binoculars can be used to scan the field for game or targets.
Once a target is found, simply use the built-in rangefinding capabilities to find exact distance to target.
When the binos are paired with a compatible Sierra3BDX optic, the system calculates a shooting solution that appears as a bright holdover point in the optic's reticle.
Measurement System: Yards
Maximum Range: 3200 yds
Package Type: Box
Magnification: 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 22 mm
Eye Relief: Range 1.5 - 3 mm
Weight: 4 oz
Length: 4 in
Minimum Focus Distance: 4 ft
Color: OD Green
Minimum Range: 1.5 yds
Water Resistance Level: IPX-7
Width: 2 in
Battery Type: 2032
Optical Coating: HD Glass
Operating Temperature: Range -40 - 140 Fahrenheit
Battery Life: 20,000 hours
Weather Resistance: Yes
Range Response Time: 0.25 seconds
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile.
Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions, yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn.
No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from constricting in low-light causing you to no longer be able to see your target.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||42|
|Minimum Focus Distance, ft||4|
|Eye Relief, mm||Range 1.5-3|
|Maximum Range, yds||3200|
|Minimum Range, yds||1.5|
|Range Response Time, sec||0.25|
|Battery Life, hrs||20,000|
|Optical Coating||HD Glass|
|Dimensions (L x W), in||4" x 2"|