- 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Flat-Top, Optic Ready Upper Receiver
- Flip-Up Rear Dual Aperture Sight
- Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Micro-Polished and Nickel Boron Treated Trigger Components
- Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- M16 Bolt Carrier Group with Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- GI Style Charging Handle
- Bravo Company USA Inc. Buttstock
The SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Saint 5.56mm 16in 10rd Semi-Automatic Rifle, CA Compliant (ST916556BFFHCA) is the ideal refinement of the time-tested AR-15 design and represents everything that a defensive carbine should be. It features extra-tough, forged aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers joined using the Accu-Tite system and Type III hard coat anodized finish.
The exclusive Bravo PKMT handguard has an ultra-modern two-piece slim contour design with heat shield and Keymod attachment points. The 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel is treated with Melonite and has a 1:8" twist rate for complete ammunition flexibility.
The flat-top receiver is topped with Springfield Armory's low-profile flip-up dual aperture rear sight with 1/2 MOA windage adjustment capability, and an A2-style gas block post front sight. The Option Zero stock features an on-board magazine storage that can fit a 10-round magazine. This model's furniture has a black finish and included is one 10-round magazine.
|Barrel Length, in||16"|
|Barrel Description||Chrome Moly Vanadium|
Flip-Up Dual Aperture
|Stock||Survivor Systems Stock|
|Finish||Black Hard Coat Anodized|