- 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Flat-Top, Optic Ready Upper Receiver
- Flip Up Rear Dual Aperture Sight
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper and Lower Receivers
- Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- M16 Bolt Carrier Group with Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- GI Style Charging Handle
- Bravo Company USA Inc. Buttstock
The SPRINGFIELD ARMORY Saint 5.56mm 16in 10rd Gray Semi-Automatic Rifle (ST916556GRYFFHLC) is the ideal refinement of the time-tested AR-15 design and represents everything that a defensive carbine should be. It features extra-tough forged aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers joined using the Accu-Tite system and Type III hard-coat anodized finish. The exclusive Bravo PKMT handguard has an ultra-modern two-piece slim contour design with heat shield and Keymod attachment points.
The 16 Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel is treated with Melonite and has a 18" twist rate for complete ammunition flexibility. The flattop receiver is topped with Springfield's low-profile flip-up dual aperture rear sight with 12 MOA windage adjustment capability and an A2-style gas block post front sight.
The Option Zero stock features an onboard magazine storage that can fit a 10-round magazine. It is complemented by a Bravo Mod 3 pistol grip designed to improve defensive performance. This model's furniture has a black finish and included is one 10round magazine.
|Rifle Barrel Twist||1:8"|
|Barrel Thread Pitch||1/2x28|
|Trigger||Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated GI Single Stage|
|Safety||AR Selector Switch|
|Scope Mount||Picatinny Rail|